IIsi schematic help

Performa430

New Tinkerer
Apr 14, 2022
USA
I'm trying to get this IIsi board working again and am currently checking continuity. Not knowing where each of the pins on the 68030 go, I referenced the schematic. There is a spot I am hoping someone can interpret for me. As shown in the attached screenshot, a bunch of pins go to an area simply labelled "AO-31" and "Address." Can anyone tell me what this refers to so I can test continuity? Many thanks.

Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 7.23.36 PM.png

Nov 4, 2021
Tucson, AZ
The ADDRESS signals will run to multiple ICs but exactly how they get there isn't important on a schematic. On the schematic you'll see ADDRESS come in and some subset of the signals (A0 - A31) connect to pins on a chip. ADDRESS A0 anywhere in the schematic should be connected to ADDRESS A0 everywhere else, and the same for A1 - A31. Smaller/simpler ICs will have some sort of selection logic on front of them and only take in a subnet of the address bits, ignoring the rest.

Performa430

New Tinkerer
Apr 14, 2022
USA
The ADDRESS signals will run to multiple ICs but exactly how they get there isn't important on a schematic. On the schematic you'll see ADDRESS come in and some subset of the signals (A0 - A31) connect to pins on a chip. ADDRESS A0 anywhere in the schematic should be connected to ADDRESS A0 everywhere else, and the same for A1 - A31. Smaller/simpler ICs will have some sort of selection logic on front of them and only take in a subnet of the address bits, ignoring the rest.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I appreciate the help!