Merch Store Feedback

TiredGeezer303

New Tinkerer
Oct 27, 2021
I would be in for some (I guess one or two) short sleeve t-shirts as well. I would pre-order some if that would be of any help.

Elemenoh

Active Tinkerer
Oct 18, 2021
Bay Area
Congrats on launching the store! It'd be nice if the page could detect the viewer's region and default to only showing the items that are for that region. A widget to then change it manually would be good for folks using VPNs and such. Thanks and good luck with the shop.

RetroViator

Tinkerer
Oct 30, 2021
retroviator.com
Feeling good about my comfy new shirt.
IMG_8526.jpeg

JDW

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Japan
youtube.com
If shirts (long or short sleeved) are added, I would recommend Heavyweight. I really am not a fan of those super-thin shirts which can almost reveal your chest hair underneath (especially if the shirt is white). Heavyweight aren't too hot even in the summer months. Let's face it, when it's hot, it's hot even with a super thin shirt or no shirt at all! Heavyweight also wears a bit nicer than lightweight shirts do. Heavyweight is defined as being about 5oz to 8oz.

Kai Robinson

TinkerDifferent Board President 2023
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Worthing, UK
Just before the primary gifting period of 2023, I ordered a TinkerDifferent Mug, a TinkerDifferent mouse mat (Classic PCB - woo!) and a TinkerDifferent hoodie for @boopbox123

Other than the slightly fuzzy print on the mouse mat, i'm overall impressed with the price and quality of all of the items - the print on the mug is nice and crisp, stays on there even through the dishwasher.

The hoodie? Well the wife has said it's the most comfortable hoodie she's ever worn, and won't now wear anything else in the evenings after she's changed out of her scrubs :D

• Love
Reactions: Patrick and JDW