Notifications not working for MS accounts

mg.man

Tinkerer
Oct 20, 2021
Ardley, UK
Just checked the form, and it looks like you need to specify "someone" you're trying to send to. I'm fine with being the guinea pig - you should be able to see my "MS" domain e.mail in my profile. Thanks for looking into this!

fogWraith

Antiques Dealer
Sep 2, 2021
I'll start looking at this today, and have a closer look... there ought to be something logged somewhere.

We use Amazon AWS to deliver E-Mail, it's working pretty well... though sometimes there is a failure of delivery, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with us sending off a request to Amazon or Amazon shipping the mail out.

From what I've seen is that the receiver E-Mail servers not finding Amazon to their liking (as well as other services previously tested). This is especially visible with mac.com users for some reason.

fogWraith

Antiques Dealer
Sep 2, 2021
Hmm... not sure if you did something, but it seems notifications are coming in now... weird. I'll keep an eye on it - don't waste any energy for now.
No, nothing has changed, still looking into it though and noting everything down in case a ticket needs to be sent to Amazon

From previous instances with other involved parties after searching around (which didn't really take long), the matters does seem to resolve themselves eventually, though opening a ticket can often speed up the process