Recent content by Kris92

  1. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    Just fixed my problem with a new BBU. BUT : New chip is 344S0603-B and previous was 344S0603-A. So was my 344S0603-A just partially broken (can't access more than 2M) ? Or not compatible with a reloaded board or SE board with jumper ? I noticed JDW used a 344S0603-A for its YouTube build. But I...
  2. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    No of course. I tested all the ICs on another board and got the same problem. I tested with different SIMMs. Curiously, a set of 4x256k SIMMs was recognized (1MB total). I'm waiting for another BBU next week.
  3. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    Thank you ! I will dig a bit deeper.
  4. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    Can someone confirm that the finder report 4Mb with maceffects board 1.6b ? Mine only report 2Mb. And I found different routings with 74F257 chip within the PCB, boman and retraced schematics. It may be the origin of my problem. Or a defective BBU. Before someone ask, J16 jumper is not set.
  5. Kris92

    I decided I wanted a WarpSE accelerator. This is what I did to get one.

    Did you look at cpld source at https://github.com/garrettsworkshop/WarpSE-firmware ? I did a quick scan of the code and it seems to be matching the latest PCB.
  6. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    I haven't a serial cable to test my fix on the serial port. But here is the mod : For the SCSI port, I found the simplest solution. Just remove the pin from the SCSI connector. SCSI is still working after this mod.
  7. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    I will post a picture as soon as my board will be assembled (1 or 2 weeks maybe). But only one issue can be fix. The other one can't be fixed and is not critical...if you don't reverse the internal SCSI cable...
  8. Kris92

    Logic Board - Macintosh SE Reloaded

    Hello, A long time passed since the last PCB revision. I found 2 errors : • pin12 from 26L32 (C3) is not connected to GND. It may cause some instability on serial ports. • pin 25 on internal SCSI connector (J5) is connected to GND. Normally, it should not be connected to GND to prevent a drama...