Anyone using Shuriken?

shinytrina

New Tinkerer
Oct 28, 2021
So last night during a live stream I found out about Shuriken (Mac OS 10.11.12). It was developed by the same person that developed Sorbet Leopard. I am just wondering out of all of you there are here, who is using it or has tried it and what was your thought on it?

Arbystpossum

New Tinkerer
Jan 8, 2024
USA
I was looking to see if anyone had used it as well and on what machines it was working on and how well. I want to try it, but I kinda have cold feet since Sorbet Leopard didn't go well for me. I have a G5 2.3 dual core with a Radeon x1900, and the system crashed constantly with sorbet leopard. I want to try Shuriken Tiger on a G3 minitower, but I don't know if it'll work. One way to find out I guess. I'll report back.

scj312

Tinkerer
Oct 29, 2021
I read through the notes on the Garden regarding what is changed from vanilla 10.4.11, and to be honest it seems to basically be a package of several already-well-known tweaks wrapped up in heavy marketing. I plan to continue manually making the tweaks I prefer myself, but for someone new to tweaking Tiger, it might be a good starting point!