SE Analog Board Resurrections

Kay K.M.Mods

Active Tinkerer
Sep 23, 2021
Tokyo
www.kerosmm.com
We started selling SE Analog Board Resurrections.
This comes with a neck board, 42USD.
SE_ANALOG_TOP.jpg

IMG_4401.jpeg

-The purple board is now Revision 1.3, and the C15 has holes for film capacitor.
*Also has holes for electrolytic capacitor
IMG_4405.jpegIMG_4392.jpeg

-The Red Board is Revision 1.2, The only difference is the C15. Since film capacitor cannot be attached to this product, we will give Nichicon 3.9uF 50V non-polar compatible electrolytic capacitor FREE of charge to those who purchase this product. And there is no color on the back of the Neck board (Analog Board is all Red), I don't think it's a big problem because the back is usually invisible, and this is beautiful. There is a $4 discount. Only 2 boards. It's a good deal!!!
IMG_4404.jpegIMG_4036.jpegIMG_4411.jpeg

Last edited:

joshc

New Tinkerer
Feb 24, 2022
This is cool. Is there a way of getting a PCB without the Satanic Mac Club branding? (something with silkscreen more like the original?)

joshc

New Tinkerer
Feb 24, 2022
We know that some people have a negative reaction to our name. We are deciding what we will do. Please understand that it will continue as it is! Thank you!
Some ideas:
- reduce the size of the logo and put it on the other side of the board
- replicate more closely the original silkscreen for a more OEM look

I think on bolle’s Se/30 reloaded board, he put very small text in the corner of the board.

Normally it wouldn’t matter much but I would probably want to use this in a transparent SE/30 case so the analog board would be seen.

If those things were done, I would be more likely to order a board.

Kay K.M.Mods

Active Tinkerer
Sep 23, 2021
Tokyo
www.kerosmm.com
Some ideas:
- reduce the size of the logo and put it on the other side of the board
- replicate more closely the original silkscreen for a more OEM look

I think on bolle’s Se/30 reloaded board, he put very small text in the corner of the board.

Normally it wouldn’t matter much but I would probably want to use this in a transparent SE/30 case so the analog board would be seen.

If those things were done, I would be more likely to order a board.
Right, At an early stage, we thought about making it look like a genuine product
and devising ways to make it popular with many people, but we didn't do it that way.
It probably took more time and effort than you might imagine...
We gave priority to sticking to our name and design rather than trying to sell to many people.
Only people who think it's interesting should make it rather than sell a lot.

I understand, and will take it as a valuable opinion.
Thank you!