Androda's RAM card works great in prototype Macintosh Portables too

ClassicHasClass

Tinkerer
Aug 30, 2022
www.floodgap.com
Got Androda's new RAM card and it works great in my DVT prototype Portable (8MB). Decided to post some pictures - including of the early System 7.0 demo presentation it had on its hard disk from the prior owner.

wottle

Tinkerer
Oct 30, 2021
Fort Mill, SC
I've got one on order as well. Along with a new hybrid card, LCD cable, and BlueSCSI adapter kit. Very excited to get my Portable working!

Sideburn

Tinkerer
Jun 16, 2023
California
youtube.com
I've got one on order as well. Along with a new hybrid card, LCD cable, and BlueSCSI adapter kit. Very excited to get my Portable working!
Wait, you got the 34pin to 50pin adapter? I tried to but it says it is out of stock. I ended up just getting the RAM expansion card and it works perfectly.

But my internal Conner drive appears to be dead. It spins up but the mac just hangs there with a cursor unless I unplug it and then I can boot from a floppy or external scsi drive.

I’d like to put a BlueSCSI inside but I need an adapter and can’t find one anywhere except for Androdas here: https://androda.work/product/macintosh-portable-adapter-for-bluescsi-v2/ but it’s been out of stock…