How do I turn off email notifications . . .

Trash80toG4

Tinkerer
Apr 1, 2022
Bermuda Triangle, NC USA
. . . wasn't getting them and now my mailbox is being carpet bombed. :eek:

Wasn't clear to me when I tried to tweak preferences yesterday, that's the first time I've looked to change anything, so I know I didn't initiate the bombing campaign.

Trash80toG4

Tinkerer
Apr 1, 2022
Bermuda Triangle, NC USA
Thanks, did that yesterday, the alerts are only shown under the icon for in house use, no? Don't mind those, but if they fling junk at my email box I'll turn them all off.

Could be that the emails I deleted today came in between trashing the first batch and the time I got around to whacking away at preferences?

retr01

Senior Tinkerer
Jun 6, 2022
Utah, USA
retr01.com
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: luminescentsimian

retr01

Senior Tinkerer
Jun 6, 2022
Utah, USA
retr01.com
Thanks, did that yesterday, the alerts are only shown under the icon for in house use, no? Don't mind those, but if they fling junk at my email box I'll turn them all off.

Could be that the emails I deleted today came in between trashing the first batch and the time I got around to whacking away at preferences?

I do not think TD notifications would qualify as junk mail. :unsure:🧩📨 My TD alerts have all check boxes checked and I have not had any issues? ✅

The only explanation I could think of is on the server side of TD. Admins will need to check that. Or your email service? Once in a while, I've noticed my email service I get a whole bunch of emails that seemed to be queued due to some issue.