Removal of Tinker Different Vendor section

Branchus

Tinker Different Public Relations Liaison 2023
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Tinker Different board has decided to remove the Vendor section of the forum from Sunday the 12th of November. If you have posts or information within this section that you wish to retain, please backup or migrate this data to another section of the forum prior to the removal date. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kay K.M.Mods

Active Tinkerer
Sep 23, 2021
Tokyo
www.kerosmm.com
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Tinker Different board has decided to remove the Vendor section of the forum from Sunday the 12th of November. If you have posts or information within this section that you wish to retain, please backup or migrate this data to another section of the forum prior to the removal date. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for the management. I just learned about it for the first time, but it may become appropriate when you think about fairness...
Regarding my "Kero's Mac Mods", will create a new post in the Hardware section and move the content there.

3lectr1c

Active Tinkerer
May 15, 2022
the United States
www.macdat.net
Okay, but then why? Having a regulated Vendor area was supposed to be a plus for this forum/community, right? Is there anything to be said about the "unforeseen circumstances"?
I would agree. This isn’t exactly very transparent. If there’s a good legal reason why you can’t then I get that, but if there isn’t, I think people would like to know.