9 inch Mac all in one LCD monitor adapter Bracket

GeekyBit

Tinkerer
Sep 23, 2021
www.youtube.com
This is The Revision 4 LCD bracket for all 9 inch Mac all in one computers, This does away with the need for DYI/ homemade solution for holding the LCD to the bracket.

it will require 4 m3 4 MM tall threaded inserts and 4 m3 X 20 MM screws. It can practically fit an iPad... But an LCD Screen will fit easily with this.

Here is link to where you can go to download this https://www.printables.com/model/876743-macintosh-aio-9-inch-lcd-bracket-rev-4 This model isn't for resale, However you are welcome to make it for yourself. I will have this on my etsy store soon.

IMG_2439.jpg
image.png
image.png

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2442.jpg
    IMG_2442.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2443.jpg
    IMG_2443.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2444.jpg
    IMG_2444.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Trash80toG4

Tinkerer
Apr 1, 2022
Bermuda Triangle, NC USA
It gets even more interesting! The 12" RGB Display for the top of the LC would be your target market. It's a perfect fit for my Lisa bezel!

Is an LCD/controller combo in that size/aspect ratio available? LC puts out 640 x 480 in grayscale and resolution increase dramatically as you climb up to LC475/Quadra. A kit for the RGB/GS ZaTopper cases should be very desirable if said combo can be identified.

More interesting there, unlike SE/30, freed up cubic within the CRT case becomes available for alternate motherboard installation. A/B/C . . . switching allows the LC/ZaTopper pair to be "displayed" next to one's primary workstation as a tertiary display.

Because my "backup" RGB was installed in the chassis of my faux Lisa prototype build, its front bezel is available if/when you decide to take on the challenge.

I've got a bare Lisa bezel in need of a higher res screen display, no need to worry about screw holes on it, there are none. ;)

Last edited:

Trash80toG4

Tinkerer
Apr 1, 2022
Bermuda Triangle, NC USA
If your design scales to the Macintosh Portrait Display, That would look even better next to my primary workstation's display when it finally dies. Might other 15" Monitor CRTs be compatible with the Portrait setup?

One last crazy notion for this morning. 🤪 I've played with vacuum forming a clear plexi frontspiece for the 9" display. Shaving your model down to sandwich such a clear cover allows for your adapter to be painted black, approximating the inactive portion of a CRT face.

Last edited:

Drake

TinkerDifferent Board Vice-President 2023
Staff member
Sep 23, 2021
I like the fit, it's nice to see Stephens design evolve for different iterations!