What I'm seeing in your video is how I remember these things looking when new (or close to it) back in the mid 90s. As @Yoda mentioned, yours doesn't look too bad. That's just how passive matrix displays were, even on handhelds like the Sega Game Gear and Sega Nomad. I've got a few recapped...
Paul Pratt's original Mini vMac v37 "beta" has build parameters for target system including macOS ARM (Apple Silicon).
https://www.gryphel.com/c/minivmac/
Look here under "Target":
https://www.gryphel.com/c/minivmac/options.html
You can use the Variations Service to specify your desired...
Unless the aesthetics really bother you and you can't enjoy using it and looking at it, I would recommend not doing it. You can always change your mind later.
Sorry if I'm not understanding things...
Since v2025.10.27 there hasn't been anything named *universal*. Is the file without "Audio" or "DaynaPORT" now the universal?
Why is there a specific DaynaPORT uf2?
Screen Spanning Doctor disables Apple's limitations and allows you to use an external monitor as a second display however you want to.
http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/supportlist_e.html
I have had re-yellowing as well, but it isn't on all things I've treated.
The UV-only method is very slow and doesn't get things as close to original, but in my experience it has proved to be more stable than any of the peroxide methods.