Recent content by DW1992

  1. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Just a little update... I'm taking a little break from SquirrelEDIT's development (I'm pretty happy with where it's at, and where it's headed!) and going to take some time for camping with the kids this October 🏕️ I'm also working on a little 1bit homage to an old DOS strategy / puzzle game I...
  2. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Ok, little update on the HELP menu issue between System 7.x and OS8.5+... I got it working. In System 7.x the two 'Help' menu items will appear under the Balloon Help drop down. In OS8.5 and up, a 'Help' drop down menu is automatically generated containing the two menu items (and the balloon...
  3. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Mu0n Thanks for he updated code snippet! I'll have to play with it and see if I can adapt it for SE. 🤔 Nilobject I'm guessing my clever ResEdit ID trick wasn't so clever if the double 'Help / HELP' menus is still generating... 😢 I'll get OS9 emulated and test out a few ideas on how to...
  4. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Awesome tileable doodle! I love your suggestions, making rotate, etc.. function on the selection (or the unselected full canvas) should actually be pretty easy, just with a flag to tell the function what set of coordinates to use. Let me play with some of these... :) Also, thanks for finding...
  5. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Hi Everyone, OK, I think 🤔 I have SquirrelEDIT to a point where I'm comfortable releasing it with the new features. It's still very much a Work In Progress, so lots of changes still to come (and even more bug fixes!) 🐛 I'm releasing a PRE-RELEASE version of 2.51 here. I'm not posting it to the...
  6. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Mu0n, thank you so much for your mask code example, it was invaluable! I'm still picking through it, but have the basic function working. Still a (big) work in progress, but making ground! :) SquirrelEDIT can now generate a mask from your doodle on either the 16x16 or 32x32 canvas. If you...
  7. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Hi Everyone, Wow! I never expected so many people to fool around with SquirrelEDIT! 🥳 Awesome doodles! Mu0n, I'm flattered you draw a portrait of me... 😜 Nilobject... I think I need to make the canvas height 12 pixels taller... poor guy! 🙈 Not a good time to loose your head... guess he'll...
  8. DW1992

    CodeWarrior SquirrelEDIT, the 1Bit pixel editor for C developers

    Hi Everyone, Quite some time ago, I made this little helper tool while working on my 1Bit game, OPERATION : PewPew (a side scrolling space shooter) to make it easier to draw the game's sprites. 👾:alien:🛸 It's been added to (badly hacked together) over time with different features I found...
  9. DW1992

    CodeWarrior Generic Block Game 2.0 for 68K Macintosh

    I finally had some time to finish putting together and releasing the fully commented C source code, CodeWarrior PRO 4 project, libraries, etc.. for Generic Block Game v2.0. It's all up for free download on my Demozoo page. Any suggestions, issues, requests, etc.. please don't hesitate to...
  10. DW1992

    Hello, from Ontario, Canada.. eh!

    Thanks :) I finally finished, and created a new thread for Generic Block Game 2.0 Thanks for your patience! :)
  11. DW1992

    CodeWarrior Generic Block Game 2.0 for 68K Macintosh

    Hi Everyone, I'm happy to say that Generic Block Game 2.0 (cough.. Tetris clone.. cough) is finally ready (I think)... ! 😂 A lot of bug fixes 🐛 and new features have gone into this. Originally written as my contribution to #MARCHintosh 2026, it's grown into something I never planned, and the...
  12. DW1992

    Hello, from Ontario, Canada.. eh!

    Thanks! Little progress update on Generic Block Game... Sorry, I really should start it's own thread. So last update here. lol 😂 Built a little 'themes' drop down selection system into the Apple Menu. So far it's running well! :) With any luck (and time) there will be a dozen or so themes to...
  13. DW1992

    Hello, from Ontario, Canada.. eh!

    Awesome! Thanks for the kind greeting everyone! My wife is from Saskatcha-toon (hey ladies! :ROFLMAO: ). if you you know, you're probably from Saskatoon... :) We travel out West at least once or twice a year. We're actually going to SK, then on to Canmore and area in a few weeks. I'm excited...
  14. DW1992

    Hello, from Ontario, Canada.. eh!

    Hi Everyone, and hello from Ontario, Canada... eh! Just signed up and wanted to post a little introduction to say hello! :) Living in Ontario, Canada. Firefighter by day (and night..) but when I'm not at work, I'm either with my 2 amazing kids back country canoe camping, or working on a...