Recent content by Froggy814

  1. Froggy814

    Okay, dumb question has anyone cloned the 128k Logic Board yet?

    I think so. I mean, all the Apple IC's that they mode. No. And ram. But everthing else, it looks like most of it you can, But off the shelf means at least to me, you can go to mouser and buy the parts you need then and there... Without ordering NOS, which will run out much quicker.
  2. Froggy814

    Snipes game recreated for the browser

    Wow. Fun, but totally I have no idea what to do... I am learning new skills! Thanks @zeedub!
  3. Froggy814

    Okay, dumb question has anyone cloned the 128k Logic Board yet?

    I was just thinking of using a 128k instead of a plus because no one has done it. But it is (definetly) smart to start with something known instead of unknown! Thank you very much!
  4. Froggy814

    Okay, dumb question has anyone cloned the 128k Logic Board yet?

    I wasn't quite thinking of cloning the original board but making a modded version. With all the upgrades... But a clone of the original board PCB is always appriciated!
  5. Froggy814

    Okay, dumb question has anyone cloned the 128k Logic Board yet?

    I was thinking of working on a project. Didn't want to get anyone's hopes up though and more of an idea right now. I was just curious and gathering intel to see what is there right now. Thanks for the Info!
  6. Froggy814

    Okay, dumb question has anyone cloned the 128k Logic Board yet?

    I wanted to know if anyone has created or is in the progress of recreating the PCB for the logic board of the 128k Macintosh. It is a far fetch anyone has but I do want to know... Thanks! - Froggy
  7. Froggy814

    mock software

    I like the cow!
  8. Froggy814

    VCFMW 2026 Should Be Sweet!

    How? Just how did you break your foot? Drop a compact mac on it? I also hope it will be okay!
  9. Froggy814

    The Keep

    For switching between the towers you could use the right and left arrow keys and have a number for which tower you are on in big font in a corner.
  10. Froggy814

    Apple Lisa 3d Case Project

    That is surprising. I guess it went ViraL!!
  11. Froggy814

    Radius FPD/SE - Rotation Transform/HDMI Output via FPGA Project Board - CLAUDE SESSIONS

    Eh. I am just trying to understand and liking it too. I hope you are successful in cloning the card,
  12. Froggy814

    Fitting Big Disks to G3s and G4s

    ??? I don't quite get it.
  13. Froggy814

    Fitting Big Disks to G3s and G4s

    I don't think that the hardware inside a G3 would allow USB-3. Maybe if you hacked into the airport card slot or the 2 minnanzanee slots on the iMac G3. But I don't know if it's even feasible. I don't mean to be a party pooper. If it is possible, I would love to see it done.
  14. Froggy814

    WON'T POWER ON: PowerBook Wallstreet PDQ

    I am glad you already checked everything I would check. I was just wondering about the ext. video and audio, because what if it is a chip. But the processing is probably handled by the same chip for ext. video as well as audio...
  15. Froggy814

    WON'T POWER ON: PowerBook Wallstreet PDQ

    I hope you don't take me for a capacitor replacement fanatic. I was just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 3. I hope you don't think I am like that!