(previously posted this on 68kmla):
I wanted a way to write Lisa applications in C, so I put together a small cross-development environment based on the Retro68 compiler. If you're interested in developing Lisa applications in C, you can check it out here: https://github.com/pappadf/lisa-c
I also needed a demo application to test the C environment, and I've always felt that a "LisaPaint" was missing, so I created a simple first version.
You can find the code here: https://github.com/pappadf/lisa-paint
And you can try it out live here: https://pappadf.github.io/lisa-paint/
(My wanted end goal was really to implement some kind of AppleTalk network support, but I had to start somewhere)
Note that AI tools were used as part of this work. I know that is a red flag for some, and I fully respect that.
I wanted a way to write Lisa applications in C, so I put together a small cross-development environment based on the Retro68 compiler. If you're interested in developing Lisa applications in C, you can check it out here: https://github.com/pappadf/lisa-c
I also needed a demo application to test the C environment, and I've always felt that a "LisaPaint" was missing, so I created a simple first version.
You can find the code here: https://github.com/pappadf/lisa-paint
And you can try it out live here: https://pappadf.github.io/lisa-paint/
(My wanted end goal was really to implement some kind of AppleTalk network support, but I had to start somewhere)
Note that AI tools were used as part of this work. I know that is a red flag for some, and I fully respect that.