Color Classic CRT Adjustments [VIDEO]

JDW

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Japan
youtube.com
I recently acquired a Color Classic and was itching to do a video on it. I plan to do a series of videos based on my experiences with it, but the first video I just finished today centers on CRT adjustments. That's because, well, the display wasn't adjusted!

As of the time of this writing, the video is still UNLISTED, but since TinkerDifferent is in a way still unlisted, it's only fair I give you good people of this forum a first look.

I would like to give @KayMMods a huge ありがとう! for the many things he contributed for the making of this video. Kay is a Color Classic EXPERT and now a good friend of mine. He's also the official (not exclusive) seller of the ROM-inator Kit, and was recently authorized by Eric to sell BlueSCSI too. He owns a guitar repair business in Tokyo, and I was surprised to learn that he has also sold pocket-watch conversions (to wristwatches). And to top it off, Kay has a pretty awesome purple Porsche too. He posts often on FaceBook but most likely will post more here. Keep on eye on his vintage Mac mods. They're top notch!

Drake

TinkerDifferent Board Vice-President 2023
Staff member
Sep 23, 2021
驚くべきビデオ! (thanks Google Translate)
great presentation, I've certainly spent too much time fidgeting with Apple CRT's where a video like yours would have saved me some time early on!
keep em coming!