Distorted Image with AppleColor High-Resolution RGB Monitor

_nec6678

New Tinkerer
Apr 16, 2025
53
15
8
Hello! I recently got an AppleColor High-Resolution RGB monitor at the VCF InfoAge festival this April, and it goes pretty nicely with my Macintosh IIx that I got at the same event the year before! However, I noticed that there appears to be some distortion around the edges of the image, and I'm not exactly sure what to do or adjust first. If anyone has some advice on where I should start, that would be much appreciated. Thank you!

IMG_0015.jpegIMG_0016.jpegIMG_0017.jpeg
 

T-Man

Tinkerer
Oct 30, 2021
79
42
18
Tennessee USA
have one of these monitors and along the edges the text/images were out of focus….when you look at Apple advertisements from the time, the entire screen is in use but my recollection is that in use the image did not take up the entire screen. In my case I decreased the horizontal and vertical lengths until the image edges were acceptable….which really wasn’t that much. Also, kinda giving the monitor a little break at 35 years old.