Erics Finds

eric

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 2, 2021
MN
scsi.blue
This one I'm quite happy about. Snagged it on eBay for a half reasonable price. I played tons of escape velocity, override, and nova. All accounts the game play isnt great but it's something I want to have in my games collection.
IMG_3905.jpeg

Fizzbinn

Tinkerer
Nov 29, 2021
Charlottesville, VA
Just got a SCSI bus analyzer off eBay for a quite reasonable price. Time to capture some SCSI traffic!

View attachment 13103
That thing looks like it can launch the missiles! …be careful to avoid taking us to DEFCON 1!

Seriously though the display makes me think of this for some reason:

• Haha
Reactions: Kai Robinson

JustG

New Tinkerer
Dec 12, 2021
California
I never realized I needed a SCSI bus analyzer in my life until I saw your post, my future empty wallet thanks you!

Byte Knight

Tinkerer
Oct 21, 2021
Local garage sale a friend told me "there's a few old macs there" - one lampshade G4 I passed on and but I got this for $30:

Dual 867 G4
USB Floppy Drive
SCSI Zip drive + some disks
17" CRT
Great deal - that will make a nice little OS9/early OSX machine!

Initialise_Disk

New Tinkerer
Apr 12, 2023
Always so jealous of the finds/hauls you guys get in the US - I'd kill for a fraction of that! I had a Powerbook 180C, but i donated it to RMC. I want to get another one though, but they're hard to find and half the time, broken screens and shattered case plastics...
Same. Having very little luck here in the UK.

Patrick

Tinkerer
Oct 26, 2021
Nice, a CRT. monitors are def harder to ship. so not great via ebay and the like.