Hot Sauce fiends?

KingDingus

Tinkerer
Jan 16, 2022
Florida
www.hacksmtg.com
Any fellow hot sauce enthusiasts in these parts? This is my current daily driver.
CC56E0D5-EC65-4EDC-89AD-CE313330AF3B.jpeg

Reactions: fehervaria

Kai Robinson

TinkerDifferent Board President 2023
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Worthing, UK
I gotta say, i love hot sauce, but for very specific things. Eggs, for example, Chicken - but not much else. My favourite all rounder is probably LIDL's Peri Peri sauce, but an all time favourite for almost everything is Cholula.

We do get an abundance of hot sauces here, but that seems to tick all the right boxes for me.

However, for any Phō that i make, i use Sriracha.

I am also occasionally tempted by the Encona Original West Indies Hot Pepper Sauce, if i fancy dicing with death!

Reactions: KingDingus

Certificate of Excellence

Active Tinkerer
Nov 1, 2021
United Sates
Mmmm I like hot sauces. Our fridge staples include sriracha & Chile garlic paste for Asian fare, Cholula & Tapatio for eggs & Latin/Mexican fare, Tobasco, Texas Pete’s & Franks for fried chicken/catfish or eggs/biscuits n gravy & Trappeys for burgers, hotdogs, grinders/hot Italian sammies - anything that could use some acid/kick.

I get others in from time to time but these are the constants in my fridge.

Last edited:

Certificate of Excellence

Active Tinkerer
Nov 1, 2021
United Sates
On a side note, I was at an International fiery food show many years ago and the hottest hot sauce I ever tried was brought in by these two German chefs. I told them after trying their display/table offerings that I liked them because they didn’t kill my pallet & I could taste them - would make a good table sauce. I dunno if they thought I was trying to offend them (or challenge) but that is when they looked at me funny some German was quickly exchanged between the two and one went in the back and brought out their special sauce - the real hot sauce. This was not on their table and was unbranded.

Oh Mah Gosh. 🔥🔥🔥

All I have to say is that it burned me for days.

Last edited: