MiST emulator

goon

New Tinkerer
Mar 4, 2026
17
10
3
Hi,

I want to try a MiST system emulator for use with a full MiST Amiga configuration SD disk.

Source code is here : http://sf.net/p/mistemu/

I started out with an MD and AmigaOS 3.1 MC68000 (16 bit) FPGA system.
There's the start of an Apple disk driver for it.
 

akator

New Tinkerer
Aug 25, 2023
51
21
8
Are you talking about the MiST FPGA system that was originally released around 2013? https://github.com/mist-devel

There's also the MiSTer FPGA system that is the sequel with more capabilities and a lot of active development. There's a lot of current Amiga development on MiSTer. The Wiki is https://mister-devel.github.io/MkDocs_MiSTer/ and some of the hundreds of related repos are here https://github.com/mister-devel

Unless you have a specific reason to buy a MiST, such as someone sellng it to you for an amazing price, I would recommend buying the MiSTer or one of the many clones because it's newer, more capable, actively developed for, and there are so many more things you can do with it.