My new addiction

fxgogo

New Tinkerer
Mar 8, 2022
Hello all. Gareth is my name and I am very new to the Classic Mac world. way back in the early eighties, my dad used to bring an Apple II home from work for my brother and I to play with during the holidays before buying us a Vic 20. Fast forward through a C64, Atari ST, an EGA 286, Amiga 500 and finally untold numbers of DOS/Windows PC’s. I currently have a G4 PowerBook and a G3 PowerMac and am excited to explore this new Mac world. Apologies up front for some stupid questions coming your way.

Alf Torp

Tinkerer
Hello all. Gareth is my name and I am very new to the Classic Mac world. way back in the early eighties, my dad used to bring an Apple II home from work for my brother and I to play with during the holidays before buying us a Vic 20. Fast forward through a C64, Atari ST, an EGA 286, Amiga 500 and finally untold numbers of DOS/Windows PC’s. I currently have a G4 PowerBook and a G3 PowerMac and am excited to explore this new Mac world. Apologies up front for some stupid questions coming your way.
When it comes to "stupid questions"... get in line :) Welcome!

Reactions: fxgogo

Patrick

Tinkerer
Oct 26, 2021
I love answering stupid questions. they are often the only questions i can answer. and answering any questions makes me feel smart. (even though i'm actually anything but)

edit: sometimes the only path to smart questions is a bunch of stupid questions first.
rubber ducky troubleshooting is a real thing.