New Defrag Utility in 2026

eric

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 2, 2021
1,322
2,300
113
MN
bluescsi.com
No you're good - I'm maybe just a salty this week. 1/2 the time claude is our savior, half the time it's the downfall of humanity. Where it lands who knows. And heck it did allow you to do what you needed to do faster than a human :)

I do have a Patreon (added to first post) but I just do this for fun. The small amount of money I make on that and BlueSCSI just pays for me to attend VCFMW each year.

Have to remember we're all just having fun with old things.
 

Miles

New Tinkerer
Oct 7, 2026
6
1
3
Right on - thanks for the Patreon link. Looks like the only option is a $5 monthly tier - can I please send a one-time $128 donation your way (via Venmo, PayPal, etc) to make this week slightly better? Please feel free to PM or email (mail at tinyapps dot org) if you'd rather not share the details here.
 

eric

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 2, 2021
1,322
2,300
113
MN
bluescsi.com
That is very generous and too much - I'll DM you and would ask you put most of what you're thinking towards hosting TinkerDifferent - also saves fees of me putting in my donations to TD. Now we're way off topic :)
 

Miles

New Tinkerer
Oct 7, 2026
6
1
3
Done according to directions! It's nothing at all - just a small token of thanks for your yeoman's work!