vintage sharp

New Tinkerer
Oct 4, 2026
2
2
3
But old on this planet Earth! I'm a treasure hunter/collector and I have some treasures for you old Apple/ Mac collectors and restorers. Sensor kid I collected so so many things and hoarder them and every time I moved I took them with me but now I'm on my last run and I need to part with some things that I hate leaving behind.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261001_091751.jpg
    IMG_20261001_091751.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20261001_091804.jpg
    IMG_20261001_091804.jpg
    926.7 KB · Views: 4

phunguss

TinkerDifferent Board Vice President
Staff member
Dec 24, 2023
693
606
93
58
Stillwater, MN
Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you don't have to leave things behind. When you sell/donate/rehome your cherished devices to another loving collector, they will continue on with their usefulness.

If you are trying to sell/rehome, it helps to list your location (or general area), so that prospective buyers have an idea of how far they have to go or ship for a cherished item.
 

vintage sharp

New Tinkerer
Oct 4, 2026
2
2
3
Hello again everyone. Just so you know I am selling my vintage Apple/ Macintosh pieces. I once had a storage unit in Marion county and I went to garage sales,flea markets and used Craigslist to find apple computers and accessories. I didn't realize that I saved everything and going through it all I found some incredible pieces. I am in the San Francisco Bay area (south bay ) I am capable of meeting, shipping and dropping offin the local area. I am open to offers and trades . Just ask.

My first product you will see in the photos is a vintage Apple black keyboard II MO487 model for Macintosh TV.

The Apple keyboard II in Black model Mo487 is highly sought after peripheral originally released as part of an niche Macintosh TV bundle in early 1990s unlike the standard base version the black variant was produced in limited quantities making it a prize item for vintage Apple collectors.
Craftsmanship features includes the classic apple desktop bus (ADB) connectivity and the mechanical feel membrane switches typical of the era. This is a historic significant prize for the Apple collectors. $200.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261001_091751.jpg
    IMG_20261001_091751.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20261001_091804.jpg
    IMG_20261001_091804.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20261001_091726.jpg
    IMG_20261001_091726.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0