Apple's Nubus Macintosh II High Resolution Video Card for the Mac II ***supposedly*** supports 512x384 resolution. I also have a Sony CPD-200sf multisync VGA monitor. I purchased a PTC MAC to VGA Adapter on Amazon which also ***supposedly*** supports 512x384 resolution.
With the card installed in a Quadra 700, for the life of me, I cannot get the Mac to display another other than a 640x480 signal.
I've reset the PRAM multiple times to clear out the last resolution... and it makes no difference.
HELP?
lowendmac.com
crtdatabase.com
With the card installed in a Quadra 700, for the life of me, I cannot get the Mac to display another other than a 640x480 signal.
I've reset the PRAM multiple times to clear out the last resolution... and it makes no difference.
HELP?
Macintosh II High Resolution Video Card - Low End Mac
The Macintosh II High Resolution Video Card is a 12? NuBus card compatible with 68K- and PowerPC-based Macs running up to Mac OS 8.1. It is not compatible with the Centris/Quadra 660AV. Details The Mac II High Res Video Card is unaccelerated. It supports resolutions of 640 x 480 and 512 x 384...
lowendmac.com
Sony CPD-200sf | CRT Database
Sony's Multiscan 200sf is a very capable late '90s PC monitor. Picture is very sharp and it has an 80 kHz horizontal scan rate, allowing for 1280x1024 at 75 Hz or 1024x768 up to 98 Hz.