The Secret History of Mac Gaming: Expanded Edition

eric

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 2, 2021
MN
scsi.blue
Avaliable again in physical form. Instant buy for me, missed out on the first one.

There should be a page with garden links to all the games in the book!

Drake

TinkerDifferent Board Vice-President 2023
Staff member
Sep 23, 2021
THAT is a good looking book! And surprisingly priced too.

Reactions: eric

fogWraith

Antiques Dealer
Sep 2, 2021
Went for a purchase as soon as I saw the link, the PDF is an excellent compliment while waiting for the real thing to arrive. The first edition has been incredibly hard to get ... unless money is of no concern ;P

Reactions: eric

fluxcore

New Tinkerer
Oct 31, 2021
Liked the original a lot, wish I could trade in for the expanded version though! Some of the formatting choices were a little odd, and sounds like there were some tweaks in that regard...

TiredGeezer303

New Tinkerer
Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for posting this! My son just went ahead and ordered the book for me as a Christmas gift as we were talking (what a guy). Spoiled any 'surprise' but it's going to be a happy holiday of nostalgia and reading! Can't wait to get it. Also shipping overseas to the states, but worth it IMO.

Reactions: re4mat

Byte Knight

Tinkerer
Oct 21, 2021
My book got all the way to the US in less than a week and it's noticeably thicker than the first edition!

JDW

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Japan
youtube.com
I have the 1st edition. No doubt many of you do too. What are you all doing with your 1st editions?
(I doubt they'd sell now that the expanded version is out, and I honestly don't need two books largely the same!)

slomacuser

Tinkerer
Nov 1, 2021
I have pledged for digital copy of first edition so now I can buy the real book of expanded edition... @JDW same happen to me for Iconic book that I am trying to sell or trade now but with zero interests :)

• Sad
Reactions: JDW