Vintage Computer Festival East in Wall, NJ

cjsebes

Tinkerer
Oct 22, 2021
I plan on hitting VCF-East in Wall, New Jersey this year. Probably won't be able to make it until Sunday. Anyone else going to be there?

For anyone who has been there in the past, I have some computers 'n' stuff that I may unload that are just taking up space. I'd like to know if anyone partakes in parking lot trunk deals. Since I can only be there one day, I'm not going to spring for a table. Is that shunned upon?

Thanks much.
Chris

Powerbook97

New Tinkerer
May 21, 2022
Definitely next year … Wall is such a quick drive !!! Sad I missed it … I would have loved to see what retro Mac things people are willing to find new home for :) & ask questions and reminisce for hours and hours ….. @cjsebes any old Mac stuff you still need to find a home for ?

cjsebes

Tinkerer
Oct 22, 2021
Ha! "Definitely next year!" That's what I said last year. I'm glad I went. Met some really great people and saw some really cool stuff.

As far as stuff I have that I'm looking for find new homes for, I have a few things.
  • Apple IIc with issues (has power supply)
  • Apple IIc joysticks (currently on ebay)
  • Working Apple ColorMonitor IIc
  • 2009 MacBook Pro 13"
  • 17" PowerBook G4 with its box and almost everything that it originally came with (on ebay)
  • 1st gen white Intel iMac
  • 2009 iMac 21.5"
  • 2-port DVI-USB KVM
I wanted to drop them off at the consignment shop at the show, but I wasn't going to be able to get there until Sunday, so I didn't bother. If you're interested in any of it, I'm entertaining offers!