What joystick do you use with your Apple IIe Card? 🕹👾🤓

retr01

Senior Tinkerer
Jun 6, 2022
Utah, USA
retr01.com
So, you own an Apple IIe Card and have a joystick. I want to confirm joystick compatibility. So, I have questions to help us build "confirmed joystick compatibility with the Apple IIe Card" information. These may be joysticks, tablets, and other peripherals designed for the Apple II joystick or game port confirmed to work with the Apple IIe Card.
  • What joystick(s) or other peripherals do you use with the Apple IIe Card via the joystick connection of the Y-cable? (brand name, model, part number, and year if known)
  • If you use more than one with the Apple IIe Card, which one is your favorite and why?
  • Post pictures to show off your joystick/peripheral. :)
giphy.gif

Last edited:

pfuentes69

Active Tinkerer
Oct 27, 2021
Switzerland
I don’t own a IIe Card (I wish I did, but that’s too hard and expensive to get here, so I gave up).
Just came to say that it amazes me the dedication (and probably time) you put in the artwork

Reactions: retr01

flag4

New Tinkerer
Mar 30, 2023
Great video, Tons of information. I use a CH model similar to yours, except without the top button on the stick. I have an original Apple, but not working. Running my card on an LC475. I picked up back in the 90's for $5.00, recycle rescue. Bought my 2e card on eBay around that time. Brand new for $75. Now they are close to a grand. Unreal!

Reactions: JDW and retr01