Where can I buy 128MB SE/30 RAM?

Powerbook97

New Tinkerer
May 21, 2022
I wish we could set up an online “Macintosh store” for all things “retro” in one place …. Like an online flee market with stalls where people sell their own stuff … just online :) That would be so great ….. I am always in the hunt for sources - some highly recommended and some well … “not tested” category ;)

Reactions: retr01

retr01

Senior Tinkerer
Jun 6, 2022
Utah, USA
retr01.com

retr01

Senior Tinkerer
Jun 6, 2022
Utah, USA
retr01.com
I wish we could set up an online “Macintosh store” for all things “retro” in one place …. Like an online flee market with stalls where people sell their own stuff … just online :) That would be so great ….. I am always in the hunt for sources - some highly recommended and some well … “not tested” category ;)
I agree with you, @Powerbook97! :sneaky: (y)

Drake

TinkerDifferent Board Vice-President 2023
Staff member
Sep 23, 2021
Cool, @Drake! :cool:

Is that a bright LED? What is the lumens rating? Is what just light when power is on, or is it an HDD activity LED?
the bright white light is just from the ram sticks, I put white LEDs on the 5v rail (330ohm resistor inline).
They're LEDS from china and I honestly don't know the lumens etc, just that it looks cool haha

rjkucia

Tinkerer
Dec 21, 2021
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
I got mine here to max out my IIci and SE/30. It's low profile, so it works well with cramp space in the SE/30. This is the non-parity version.

Keystron also sells online separate from eBay.
I also bought 128MB from this seller, and can vouch that they arrived promptly and work (or at least, if there are any issues, I haven't found them yet!)

Reactions: retr01