Hotline!

fogWraith

Antiques Dealer
Sep 2, 2021
145
144
43
I tried it @fogWraith , on my Mac Plus. Looks and works great!
Hopefully peeps start running servers full of interesting mac files, games, shareware, art and .mod!
It does have some advantages over FTP, makes things a fair bit more entertaining at the same time ... and it's very close to feature-complete :)

if it had version control(somehow) it'd be a nice development tool!
That would be something, but most likely something for both the server side and client side to agree upoin, which is slightly out of scope at this time... for code purposes, I would advice looking towards Amend and AmendHub ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: nilobject

fogWraith

Antiques Dealer
Sep 2, 2021
145
144
43
The "final" version of Liteline is being released sometime today, as it is finally what I consider "feature complete". Version is being bumped to 1.0 and moving forward I think fixes and tweaks will be the focus area if reports come in.

In other news, the server, Janus, has reached a point where it has received updating capabilities... there is no longer a need to download the full package with every new release. One also gets to read a changelog as well.

The Hermes client is also being retired and replaced with Zephyr, after quite some time of working on this it has reached a point where I feel comfortable enough to have something to present at least in the near future.