BlueSCSI v2 - DaynaPORT WiFi!

PL212

New Tinkerer
Dec 25, 2022
Ah, that's great to hear -- 1.2.2 and 1.2.5 are the versions of the specific SCSI/Link driver from 7.5.3 and 7.7.2 Asanté installers, respectively:

dp122.png
dp125.png

I suppose it's possible that there's something odd on my LC motherboard that's causing the boot crashing when the SCSI/Link is chosen -- again, the BlueSCSI networking just fine *until* a reboot; after which the crash shows up early in the Welcome to Macintosh screen. Clearing PRAM (or booting from a floppy without the SCSI/Link driver, which triggers a "previous network interface unavailable; resetting to LocalTalk" message) causes a clean boot with no other changes -- but obviously no networking either.

pwikel

New Tinkerer
Jul 17, 2024
I'm not techy in the least. I'd just like to know why every emulator I've used won't import files, and because of this, makes it impossible to transfer files from either my modern macbook pro or my macintosh classic 2.
Please give me the layman/egghead response. I don't know coding. I just want to transfer files between my macintosh classic 2 and my macbook pro.

JDW

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Sep 2, 2021
Japan
youtube.com
I'm not techy in the least. I'd just like to know why every emulator I've used won't import files, and because of this, makes it impossible to transfer files from either my modern macbook pro or my macintosh classic 2.
Please give me the layman/egghead response. I don't know coding. I just want to transfer files between my macintosh classic 2 and my macbook pro.
The title of this thread is “BlueSCSI v2 - DaynaPORT WiFi!” If by “emulator” you mean Mini vMac or Basilisk II, please consider staring a new thread.

Daynaport WIFI does include topics like transferring files, but it seems you want help with a specific emulator, which isn’t something directly tied to BlueSCSI and WIFI, hence my recommendation for you to start a new thread.

I never like to send people in need empty handed though, so if you want a detailed walkthrough and a curated disk image that made specifically to help people like yourself, check out my latest video here. Even though that video is targeting ROM-inator users, my Mini vMac tutorial and disk image (linked in the video description) should get you up to speed fast. If you need further help, please start a new thread. And when you do that, feel free to tag me so I don’t miss it.

Thanks!