Hi Everyone, I recently attempted the 84v mod including the "beefy" upgrade as outlined by @JDW in his excellent youtube tutorials (thank you so much!). I also recapped a good portion of the analog board (the logic board was done by the previous owner). My CC was running flawlessly before my tinkering; it still boots fine, but I'm experiencing some major wonk on the display:

So far I have:
-Tested voltage @ J66 (84v)
-Replaced the new zener @ DL21/22 with the originals as I was worried installing heatsinks to the new one may have damaged it (no change).
-Tested for contact between new solder points and adjacent pads
-Reflowed a good portion of the board
-Checked for shorts caused by new soldering work
I am also looking for some advice on a small component that's detached on an LC 575 board. It is labeled L1 and need a replacement recommendation if possible:

Hopefully I can get some direction from someone more knowledgeable than I, thanks in advance.

So far I have:
-Tested voltage @ J66 (84v)
-Replaced the new zener @ DL21/22 with the originals as I was worried installing heatsinks to the new one may have damaged it (no change).
-Tested for contact between new solder points and adjacent pads
-Reflowed a good portion of the board
-Checked for shorts caused by new soldering work
I am also looking for some advice on a small component that's detached on an LC 575 board. It is labeled L1 and need a replacement recommendation if possible:

Hopefully I can get some direction from someone more knowledgeable than I, thanks in advance.